This year has been hard for all of us.
This Mental Health Awareness Week is the perfect opportunity to reflect on the past year and all the challenges we’ve faced.
Whether your teams are in an office, a ward, a shop floor or at home, they’ve undoubtedly had to go through a lot of change and uncertainty and that has a real impact on mental health and wellbeing.
Investing in your employee wellbeing is more important than ever and Mental Health Awareness Week is a great opportunity to kick start that programme or give existing work an extra boost.
Our MHA Week Products
Currently, all of our work is delivered remotely.
- Mental Health Awareness at Work Training for Managers or Mixed Staff – an interactive, skills building workshop to empower your teams to support themselves and their colleagues with their mental health and wellbeing at work.
- Kind Communication Workshop – this workshop is focused on building healthy communication strategies to reduce disconnect and create a supportive, open culture.
- Healthy Boundaries Workshop – This workshop teaches the importance of setting boundaries and how to do so professionally.
- Taming Stress and Anxiety – Workshop or Webinar – this session is designed to help understand why we experience stress and anxiety and how to manage it.
- Sleep – workshop or webinar – this session introduces the science behind why we sleep and tips to build a better night’s sleep and improve overall wellbeing.
- Supporting Remote Workers – Workshop or webinar – this session explores practical ways to support your team remotely to enable a positive culture and optimal performance
If you are looking for something more bespoke then we’d love to explore this with you so please do get in touch.